Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Holidays, Holidays, Holidays, So when it came time for Christmas cards I wanted a family photo to send out with our cards. It was so very last minute, surprise! Plus we didn't want to tell our photographer "We need these before Christmas!" So this became quite the experience for us. I told Chris what I wanted, and he looked at me a little confused and said, "uhhmmm...ok honey". I could tell he was really excited about it(insert sarcasm here). But he was going to do this to make me happy Darnit, plus he didn't want to hear about it later. Needless, to say we only lasted about 15 minutes at the most. Treston of course didn't want to cooperate.... Chris was tired and didn't feel like dealing with a cranky little 1 and 1/2 year old, Men(and Boys)! So this is what we had to work with. Merry Christmas!

No comments: