Monday, February 05, 2007

Sweet Suprises...
This morning I woke up before Chris and Treston, which is a little unusual. I usually wake up to Treston's voice yelling "DAD!" from his room. He is such a daddy's boy. Chris tells me, "it's okay, you can have the next one" :o) Anyhow, as I'm getting ready for the day, I start thinking about everything I need to get done, and that started to become a little overwhelming to even think about! But I tried to keep a smile on my face. I thought it was working when Chris asked me, "what's wrong?" I simply replied, nothing's wrong. He gives me a big bear hug and a kiss on the forehead and that's when I start spilling my thoughts on him. He starts to apologize but I tell him he has nothing to apologize for. He then leaves to run a couple of errands in the morning. A little bit later he walks in with some beautiful flowers and of course that puts a huge smile on my face. Chris isn't really into giving flowers so when he gets me flowers its a HUGE thing! I felt better and realized that this is what matters. Right here, right now.

No comments: