Sunday, May 13, 2007

Thoughts of the future....

School's done I can't believe it!!! First it was 6 years in the Navy, then 5 years in college + Summer School(changing your Major will set you back a bit). Its been a tough 11 years at one point I held 4 jobs, what a mistake that was. But these last few months were the most rigorous; trying to control a growing business, keeping up with a more than full college schedule, starting a new development project, and trying to dedicate time to my family was massively difficult. But I managed and I realize today how open the horizon is....Our future is what we make it to be. I've always told the people that I've mentored, "regardless of your greatest successes and your most dismal failures you most always KEEP MOVING FORWARD. Change is inevitable, we must always move towards it"

My Wife....

My wife and I have experienced so many changes over the past few years and not all of them were good, some were devastating losses and others life changing gains, but every step of the way she was always by my side, always. When I was on the other side of the World in Conflict, or on the other side of the state on some humanitarian effort, she supported me regardless of my cause; through thick and thin she was there. Behind every Man there is a great Woman holding him together and helping him to stay on track. Happy Mother's Day to some of the strongest Women in our lives....Thank you for being our strength.

No comments: