Thursday, June 14, 2007

slackin , slackin, slackin....

I know I've said it before we are horrible at updating our blog! blah blah! So I'm going to post everyday for a month! Bare with me, I haven't done this before. But I do have a question?

what would you like to see more of... photos (duH?!), slideshows, our thoughts (scary!), our adorable son Treston, what we're up to? When we post more we would also love more of your comments! We know how many times our blog gets hit so just leave a comment! It takes just a few seconds!!!!.....until tomorrow! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anything! You guys rock! I'd love to see some slideshows and hear what you guys are up to!

Joe Blech (and Kiera)

Ri said...

More pictures for sure! Also, if you ever want to post them, maybe photography tips and tricks ala Tammie and Chris.

K. Stott said...

I am a fan, and would love to see more of your work, maybe more on your thoughts and techniqes to creating the shot?

Anonymous said...

photos!!

Edan Ramos said...

Yes...more how to's and perhaps a blog on what's in your bag? What do you shoot with etc...

You guys rock!