Wednesday, June 27, 2007

We're slowly making the switch! I know, I know, PCs? What are you thinking? :) But we, or should I say I LOVE IT! Chris on the other hand is still trying to get used to it. You know how Mac's never crash, well it crashed on Chris 3 TIMES!!! swear! But we found out it was a software issue with the new CS3. Kind of funny when Chris was getting a little frustrated!;)


As for the ipod...LOVE it! Chris bought it for me for my birthday, but somehow he manages to use it more than I do. Men, and their technical gadgets. But it has been great for Chris since he just started working out again. He's lost 6 pounds thus far! I hate how he loses weight quicker than I do, we're not competitive at all. ;)

2 comments:

Fed said...

Hey guys I switched to Mac a few years back and love them. Everything has problems at sometime, even Mac! To think I went to school for Computer Engineering and it was PC PC PC, what a 180.

Joshua Smith-Cinematographer said...

HAHAH!