Sunday, September 23, 2007

ASU 44 vs. Oregon State 32
After a long afternoon of scouting for a new location of shooting we headed out to a tailgate party at ASU. Unfortunately, we're not huge football fans or sport fans for that matter but we couldn't pass up hanging out with some friends. We didn't even to go to the game. Besides I would much rather chase my son around the house than at a huge stadium and take numerous trips to the bathroom. ahhh...the joys of being a parent. :)

I think we were the only ones not sporting ASU's colors...oops!
The shirt explains it all.
Treston was having a great time playing with his new friend until I asked if I could take their picture. :) I love that look, "you're embarrising me mom!"

2 comments:

RiCap said...

That is a great picture of the two of you! I feel like we don't get to see those often enough. I agree, Treston's shirt says it all :)

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha! Treston is handsome and he and his new girlfriend are quite the cute little couple!