Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I've been trying to get myself to blog everyday or close to everyday should I say. But by the end of the day I feel so scattered brain with phone calls, follow ups, sessions, weddings, marketing, and what to cook for dinner, wait a minute, I don't cook dinner. :) Anyhow, I hope our blogging comes to find some people interested in what we're up to.

There are a few sessions that I could post but I'm trying to get slideshows done. I PROMISE I will complete our slideshows and post them up here in the next couple of days. We are very close to completing our recent sessions, a killer senior session and a wedding, because we have THREE weddings this weekend. Yes, three! We will be VERY, VERY busy Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Are we crazy, maybe a little, but we're very excited at the same time. :)

So what's a post without a photo?
Here are a couple of images to show you Chris's added touch. Although, I can't really tell you how he gets these images to the certain point, not because of secrecy, but just because I don't know all the certain steps. :)...I just wanted to share our added touch to the images we create.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya Ya Ya.... You guys are terrible at Blogging!!! Just kidding! If you weren't so busy shooting you could blog! We just all LOVE you!

RiCap said...

You have been super good at blogging lately. I appreciate seeing all your work. Especially the process that a picture goes through to get there. I love the before and after!