Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Between our weddings
Well we survived the weekend! Now it's editing time... Now if only I could get a wedding edited in 3 hrs like David Jay. :o)

I think Saturday was one of our craziest days because we downloaded the cards from the night before and with everything that comes with getting ready before a wedding. We even made it to brunch with Raya and Faith because Raya was only in town until Sunday, and lunch with the two of them is an opportunity not to be missed. :) They definitely kept us laughing thru our two hours of brunch. I almost forgot we had a wedding to be at in a couple of hours.

Anyhow, we get home to gather our stuff and head off to the wedding in downtown Phoenix. BUT, there's always a BUT, right before we're leaving we can't find two of our CF cards. UGH! We almost said forget it but hesitant to stop looking, and to our suprise after about 20 minutes of tracking down our son's hiding places we find it...see below. 2 YEAR OLDS!!!!

7 comments:

|| davidjay || said...

oh dude yea....3 hrs no problem! :) - I'll show you the magic once I get you up to SB.

xoxo,
DJ

|| davidjay || said...

Raya and Faith are a RIOT! I'm jealous you got to hangout with them!

Liene Stevens said...

first the laptop, now the cf cards - your son and your photography equipment may be a bad match. I have to give him props though for his hiding spot - that is just plain awesome! :)

RiCap said...

Haha that's a good one. I admire your perseverance.

Mr. Billey said...

DJ looking forward to SB!!

Raya Carlisle said...

Ha! That's going to be me in a few years I know it. I'll have to keep my CF cards under close supervision. Thanks SO SO much for making time to hang with us that day. It was great to see you and you better call me when you come to SB.

Fed said...

Gotta love the kids. Our 2yr old Belle loves to take my batteries and hide them she also likes to rearrange files. I love her so it's ok after I find what I need.