Wednesday, October 31, 2007

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!
Well this isn't really Treston's outfit for Halloween. We just thought it would be a good time for Treston to try on this outfit since he's really not into changing his clothes; must be a boy thing. He got this from Japan from our dear friend Yuya. THANKS SO MUCH! :) He was a little upset he wasn't putting on his Buzz Lightyear outfit.
treston1 Next Outfit, and of course Isaac sporting his Ninja.

treston2

treston3 And let's not forget Chris's outfit. If you've read our bio then you would know he was in the Navy LIKE in 2002! He was just suprised he could still button up his pants. ;) He's going to kill me for posting this. And no I haven't figured out my outfit but I'm sure Chris will post something later...
chris1

2 comments:

RiCap said...

Oh I just can't help but smile when I see pictures of Treston. He's so funny looking at his cousin sideways like that. Treston is an excellent person to have come "to the rescue!" I'm sure. Now I can't get that "In the Navy..." song out of my head.

Fed said...

Love Halloween! Treston is giving Issac a look like "Keep that sword away or I'll use my laser on you"

LOL not only did you post the photos of Chris but it looks like you made him salute :) He's gonna kill you or get you back ;)