Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Support our Troops!!

I found this video on Myspace, it was one of those rare videos that I connected with. At the end my eyes were welled with tears. I couldn't belive that a 15 year old girl had depicted our service men and women so well.

Remember Me

Add to My Profile | More Videos

When you're in the thick of it, politics go right out the window. The only thing that you can think of are the people that you love.

They are there to do their jobs. To make sure that the guy next to them gets home. They don't watch the news. They don't pay attention to the politics. Heck they don't get paid much at all. They are there to do their jobs and to do the best they can to make it home safely. Support our troops.

2 comments:

Allure Event Consulting said...

I can't believe that no one has commented on such a moving video. I think that we all need the reminder of what this is really all about...the people we love in a very tough position and instead of us being unsupportive, they need all the love and support that they can get.

Mr. Billey said...

Amen!