Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Summers in Phoenix!!

Not only is it 112 by noon in good ole PHX, but now its wet! The Monsoon is upon us much earlier this year than last year. Ugh now it feels like Florida! But it's also fairly slow with weddings and seniors, few people are brave enough to shoot in the heat, unless your Bryce! Anyway this gives us some much needed time to catch up and regroup. It also gives us time to collaborate with other photographers and build relationships in our market.

So Tammie and I want to host a brainstorming session in the next couple of weeks. It would be an open collaboration session where we go over shooting styles, marketing, and lessons learned. A very casual and informative session open to anyone willing to share their expeirences. So if your interested, let us know! Even if you aren't drop us some suggestions!.... We'll set a date when we know we have enough interested people!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Count me in!! Sounds great!

Joe Blech

Fed said...

I'm there, if your doing a video/audio conference or something. I can't make it out anytime soon and defenitly not in that heat. Time to go to the beach :)

A Boston Bride said...

Oh yeah! I'm down! We love you guys. A chance to pick your brains!!!!

P.S. I'll take 112 Degrees than -35 Degrees any day!!!!!!!


Hey Fed.... Surf's up.

shernandez7 said...

Count me in...im new to your site...came across it 2-nite...i love the work you do. I would like to sit and get some pointers.

Edan Ramos said...

When are you thinking of doing it??? Need an excuse to get away!

Mr. Billey said...

We're thinking maybe 2-3 weeks from now!

RiCap said...

I have a web cam. :)

Fed said...

Sounds good and I have aim (fed8j) if you want to go that route. unless someone has a conference thing.