Wednesday, July 11, 2007

We need a vacation from our vacation! :o) Here's a glimpse of what we were able to see on our vacation. Chris took this image of the Grand Canyon. Can you believe he's lived in Arizona for 5 years and has never been to the Grand Canyon! I think I've been about 4 or 5 times...don't ask me why either. I'm going to try to put a little video together of our little vacation. I really need to sit down and learn imovie, but I get so impatient and make up an excuse to move onto something else. Anywho, until tomorrow!...sorry the image is small.

3 comments:

Fed said...

Great to see you guys back, hope you had a good time. While you were gone we shot our first Senior it was so fun. We had pretty crappy weather and a lot of fog coming up over the fort, but I think we came away with some good shots. Check out the blog there is a short showit.

Eric Foley said...

Wow! You guys do awesome work! And your website ROCKS! I love the Canyon shot, makes me want to go there, no prob, only 3,500 miles away!

Unknown said...

Chris & Tammie thanks for the compliments. Hey we are learning from the BEST! hehe (that's you guys) P.S. I would love to go to the Canyon some time, the pic is wicked awesome. Love from Boston!