Tuesday, July 17, 2007

When you're with family you never seem to get a break from photographing. Chris's mom has been wanting us to photograph Chris's sister Gavelita f*o*r*e*v*er! She told us she had this great place to go and it would only take about 20-30 minutes to get there. So about an hour and a half later we were finally at our destination. I should have known it would take forever to get there when they suggested grabbing some munchies before we headed out. ;) I have to admit though it was gorgeous when we got there and a whole lot of wind!
We were taken back at how great and comfortable she was in front of the camera. There was no holding back from this chick. I can't believe she's 14!...eat your heart out Pocahontas. :o)




She dances in pow wows as a jingle dancer, so of course we had to document that part of her life.

4 comments:

A Boston Bride said...

Simply beautiful!

Anonymous said...

She is Beautiful! I love the one of her sitting on the edge of the cliff, It seems like she is miles high on this giant mountain, I love it!!!
GREAT JOB!

RiCap said...

Amazing shots and a beatiful girl. I agree with Angie, that shot of her sitting on the edge is great! I always love climbing around on the mesas in NM.

Hollye said...

Beautiful images! Love the dancing sequence.

hollye