Wednesday, July 18, 2007

We're starting our marketing to our new 2008 seniors. Now, how do you market to seniors you wonder, because of course we want to try something new and different, right? We want to be able to catch their attention and not just become another flyer, something they just recieved a couple of weeks ago. hmmmm? So why not look into what "Seniors" are looking at. What are they wearing, what are they doing, where are they going? yada yada... This is where it gets interesting. Chris and I were taken back when we came across this site by Abercrombie & Fitch. Check it out here ***click me!*** (Back to School 2007) How are they selling clothes with this?!

Need COMMENTS!

5 comments:

A Boston Bride said...

Whoa, I guess sex does sell. That's an ad for teens? Wow. We are already shooting seniors. Do you find that there isn't a season for this?

Anonymous said...

CRAZY INSANE is all I have to say!!!

RiCap said...

LOL, well I did see one pair of pants and part of a shirt in there. Maybe that's all they sell at A & F. Or maybe, the clothes there are so expensive, even the models couldn't afford to be wearing them. Very very exclusive.

Liene Stevens said...

Oh good lord. I am pretty anti-homeschooling, but I may be changing my tune by the time I have kids . . .

It was great meeting you both last night!

Anonymous said...

Last time I was in an Abercrombie store, I thought I was confused and accidently went into the Abercrombie kids store! I think the oldest kid in there was like 12, there werent even teens in Abercrombie they were all tweens!!! I think that sexy little commercial is wierd and doesnt fit the age that buys their clothing.

ps working at Abercrombie.... worst job ever!!!