Wednesday, August 08, 2007

8 Levels of Narcissism (of Chris)

As entertaining as I am, Melissa Jill has decided to call me out and have me post a few things, interesting things about myself....myself. Interesting things? uhmmm Maybe here goes:

1. I have this inate tendency to spell almost every other word that I read, which makes me a slow reader but a great sPellor!

2. I boast a Comic book collection worth Thousands of Dollars....Really just because I have thousands of them, boxes Even!

3. Although My career is as a world famous photographer extrodinare, my formal education and life ambitions is in Real Estate and Community Development, with a degree and everything!

4. I've designed and built 2 homes with a 3rd on the way, trying to further the realm of affordable housing!

5. I have the attention span of a 2 year old...

6. I secretly try to outshoot my wife during our Photog sessions! Nothing like a little healthy competition!

7. I have this little area on the rear of my waist where I use to get shots as a kid; now as a grown up if anything comes into contact with it my body goes into uncontrollable spasms! yeah I'm a weirdo! Talk about scarred for life!

8. My all time favorite lunch is 2 pieces of White bread, Bar S Bologna(none of that all beef crap), Miracle Whip and a bag of Doritos Nacho Flavored with Bean Dip. And if I could eat this in the Mountains...Bliss.

Passing the Buck to:

1. Tammie Billey - Largo Photography
2. David De Dios - De Dios Photography
3. Angie Sloan - Sloan Photographers
4. Joshua Smith - Cinematic Bride
5. Kim Jarmon - Kim Jarmon Photography
6. Kate Federico - Boston Brides
7. Adrienne Schafer - RiCap
8. Katrina Wallace - Sedona Bride

4 comments:

RiCap said...

Ahh, I did not expect to be included! Alright alright I'll do it. I didn't know you were into affordable housing. My maid of honor, Sarah Mapes, just got a job with a non-profit focused on affordable housing in Denver. Hope Communities.

Liene Stevens said...

fun info! :)

Fed said...

Awesome pass it to my wife. Kate can take care of this one. She'll probably make me do it too.

A Boston Bride said...

EEEEWWWW! What fun this will be! Loved the info Chris! Can you design me a house? I love the hacienda style houses!