Monday, August 20, 2007

Showcase Postponed...

Unfortunately we will have to postpone our showcase event for Aug 29. As it is, we currently cannot dedicate the time that we'd like to make it a phenomenal congregation of creativity. We underestimated our workload for the summer and of course our clients come first. So with great sadness I will be contacting all those who RSVP'd to let you know personally. With a little help this time, we are going to shoot for the end of October...midweek. Sorry Guys! Stay Tuned!

1 comment:

Fed said...

Saw the Slide show over at RiCap's Blog you guys did. Wicked Awesome love all the shoots, looks like they had fun with the parasauls(I know I spelled this wrong both here and on her blog)

No problem about the meet up I've been trying to figure out the web-cast thing.

Plus I just quit my full-time day job and need to kick myself in the butt and get albums done, and seniors their stuff. So that sounds better.