Tuesday, August 21, 2007




After much anticipation from Adrienne, her slideshow is finally here!! There is so much to say about these two. I don't even know where to begin and I can't even explain it in words. They are the most kind hearted people. There wedding was amazing not only because of the details they might have put into but it was the love they had for each other, and it showed. These two were in heaven all day with each other. They just couldn't stop smiling. I'll quit typing, because their slideshow speaks for itself. :)


****CLICK ME!****

3 comments:

Melissa Jill :) said...

Awesome job guys! That looks like a super-fun wedding! Love the colors!

RiCap said...

Hurray! We love each other, but we love you guys too! Thanks for the beautiful slideshow. Everyone I show it to is astounded. I get comments from people saying it looks like we're in a magazine, and we're definitely the envy of the other 5 recently married or engaged couples we know. One person commented that they wished their photographer had done a slideshow :) I just offer to give them your name and number for the next time they might travel to AZ.

Liene Stevens said...

now I can't get the RSS to work on your blog. :(