Friday, August 24, 2007

THE WEDDING EVENT NETWORK...


We had a great time last night hanging out at the WEN event held at the BENTLEY PROJECTS, which is an EXCELLENT LOCATION for a wedding reception by the way. Many thanks to miss Amy Vandorvort and many others who made this event happen (see below). Here are just a few images I took with my swifty little canon point and shoot camera until my battery died. :( Starting from above, THE HIP SLOANS, cooridinator Lein from BLUE ORCHID DESIGNS, the ladies from INSPIRADOR, miss KATIE, the uber talented MELLISSA JILL, and Mrs. fabulous MICHELLE KING of DIVINE EVENTS CONSULTANTS, and MELANIE QUICK from KISS THE BRIDE. And you can check out Melissa's blog for more images.
FUSION CHEF CATERING
YOUR EVENT FLORIST
PETAL PUSHERS

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

man i look 8 feet tall! ;o)

Anonymous said...

Is it your goal in life to put the worst pictures of me ever on your BLOG! I can't believe you posted the hamburger mouth picture. You are grounded! :)

Mr. Billey said...

ITS THE ONLY ONE I HAVE OF YOU AND MATT TOGETHER...I LIKE IT. :)

Liene Stevens said...

I'm with ya, Angie, I look awful! It was good seeing you though, C&T. We should get together more often!

Melissa Jill :) said...

Whatever! You all know you're cute and I am too.

Fun to hang with you guys as usual! You're amazing! Give a seminar!