Thursday, August 30, 2007



We miss him TONS and it hasn't even been a full day!!! It's so tough being a parent sometimes. Treston went with his grandma back to NM this afternoon for a family reunion. Chris and I weren't able to make it because of a couple of shoots and a wedding we have to do this weekend. It's soooo hard finding a babysitter when you don't have a whole lot of family around. Thankfully my mom was more than willing to take him on a six hour road trip back to NM and hang out with him for the weekend. Aren't mom's the best?!
Here's a shot I took of him before he left. He just recently found it interesting to pose for the camera.

2 comments:

Liene Stevens said...

he is adorable!

RiCap said...

He's getting so big! If I were around I'd babysit for you. It's my part time job here in the city. I can't imagine how hard it must be to spend time away from him. I am having a hard enough time leaving my husband for a trip this weekend for the first time since we were married. I'm sure he'll have tons of fun with grandma though.