Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Chris & Rebekah...

There is so much that I can say about these two...all good things of course.:) They are the two most kind hearted people. We have all become good friends since they met with us to inquire about photographing their wedding. Not only did we do their engagement shoot, we've done a boudoir shoot with Rebekah, then it was their beautiful wedding and then soon will come trashing the dress. :) Yippie!
Chris is graphic designer and was completely up for anything when we would suggest things. I LOVE IT! Rebekah, well...she kept saying she "trusts us." :) I LOVE IT!
Thanks guys for letting us be a part of your day. :)
Here are a few images from their wedding and of course their slideshow---> "click me"








5 comments:

RiCap said...

Beautiful! Happy Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

great job! that sky is ah-maze-zing... :o)

joshua gene said...

I absolutely love the last two pictures, I hope to see them up on your website soon. I'm certain you'll book many more weddings with them up. Wow, how inspiring.
I was going to comment a while ago but I got cought cleaning up the hard drive to make room for a couple of kids shoots tomorrow. So I guess you beat me to the commenting tonight.

I also love the story of your grandmother, the raind and the kids shot's you have. Keep up the good work and enjoy your rain.

Angie VanDaele said...

What a beautiful wedding but only you could have managed to get the couple in front of a front end loader or whatever it is and make it sophisticated. I love the work you guys do!

Anonymous said...

Wowwwwwwww Great photography Simple amazing Thanks for your comments