Wednesday, November 28, 2007

We Survived...

Yes, we survived the Thanksgiving weekend. I don't think Chris or I picked up the camera once Thanksgiving day. He was too busy cooking and I was busy trying to relax, which I realized was kind of hard for me to do.
Chris didn't even ask me once to help cook. (I think that says a lot about my cooking when I do cook. hmmm?) These are all the images I have to show. Sorry. And don't let these cute faces fool you. They are full of energy, and complete LOUDNESS! As you may all know, we only have ONE child and he's loud as it is, but to add three more boys all around the same age is complete madness. Don't get me wrong, I love them. I love them a lot, but thank goodness Chris and I only agreed to have only two kids. I don't know how my sister does it, but she does, and she's a pro! I envy her. If she could have more kids she would. In a heart beat. And let's not forget the only little girl in the family. She's a cutie and so content with everything that happens around her. The only time you hear a peep out of her is when she wants to eat and even then she's not loud. :)
I hope you all a had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

boys

nimi

2 comments:

RiCap said...

Oh my, looks like you had quite the housefull! Relaxing amongst all those little ones must have been pretty tough.

Anonymous said...

Awww how cute. I can't wait until my crew is as big as your crew. But Davian is doing good, one month old.