Friday, November 30, 2007

IT'S RAINING...FINALLY! :)

I can't remember the last time it rained. I LOVE IT! Now if only it would snow! :) Chris and I were driving home today after visiting with Phyllis Lane and the other great people of Couture Books (more on that later) and I told him that I would love to do our family photos in the rain. Of course, he's giving me that look like, "you're crazy." So when we get home I grab the camera and tell him to get his glasses and come outside. He's such a good sport that he doesn't go out kicking and screaming. After spending about 3-5 minutes this is what I came up with. Awe...my husband is a supermodel. ;) (at least in my eyes.) This definitely makes up for the Halloween picks that I posted up of him. :)

largophoto

3 comments:

RiCap said...

Chris definitely looks super-cool in this pic. I love it, and rain in AZ is so much better than rain anywhere else.

Shannon said...

Unbelievable photo!!! He could be a sunglass model!!! I'm SO excited to see Phyllis's new creation :) YAH!

Melissa Jill :) said...

hot stuff!