Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Happy Email...
It feels good when we get emails like this from our clients. :) It definitely helps us to recharge our batteries and makes us LOVE our job that much MORE!! Thanks Cindy. :)

"I wanted to take a minute to tell you what I was thinking. You and Chris are wonderful! Not just wonderful photographers but wonderful people. I was thinking how many brides, grooms, couples, etc..that you must have met with in the past. Still after doing this day in and day out, you managed to make us and our session feel special! You guys have so much energy, charisma and peronality. Your love for your job, your clients and each other is reflected in your work. I'm not great in front of a camera or in front of a lot of people. I was a little nervous but you and Chris made us feel at ease. Everything just flowed! It's nice that you and Chris are so easy going, funny and obviously caring. I love that taking pics with you and Chris felt like we were just haning out with a couple of friends. You were both so fun and able to make us laugh with your silly wit! You guys are a great team or should I say a great couple?"

Here's a sneak peek from your engagement session...because I know you check out our blog loyally. :)

largophotography

3 comments:

RiCap said...

I'm glad other people recognize how wonderful you guys are and say so. I totally agree with Cindy, and I also love her dress and the photo!

Mr. Billey said...

ahhh. you as always are too sweet! :)

joshua gene said...

That picture is rocking, what a cute couple! Your pictures are awesome!