Friday, November 09, 2007

Home Alone...
These past couple of days I have been home alone. What a quiet house it is. I've heard things that I haven't heard in a long time...quietness. It's kind of creepy if you ask me but then again peaceful. I've been able to take showers without a 2 year old waiting outside the door asking, "mommy, I want milk, mommy I want milk." I don't have a husband asking, "did you get this done, have you called so and so?"
Ahhh, what a quiet home it is, but I think I only enjoyed it the first day. Yes, I miss my boys. Treston called me 4 times today, and my heart sunk each time. I have 3 mores days to go. What ever shall I do besides edit a ton of engagements, weddings, and seniors?! And yes, I have been editing away! :) I've gotten a lot done. The husband will be proud ;)
Here's just a couple of random images I came across today. It made sad and happy all at once.
001

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That picture of Treston couldn't be any cuter! The picture of his parents.... uh...well... no comment:)

The Event Essentials said...

ha ha now that t-shirt couldn't be any cuter!! Especially on that lil guy that is sportin' it :) SO FUN! I would take a picture of him too!! :)

Jayne said...

You guys are at HAMILTON HIGH SCHOOL!!!! how fun! gosh I miss that school!!! :D