Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The Wii...
Yes, I gave in or as Chris would put it, I got "lucky" buying the Wii. It has been the hardest thing to come by. While Chris and Treston were gone over the weekend I found myself at Target at 8:00 in the morning. Why 8am? I'm still not sure. But for some weird reason I briskley walked over to the electronics to see by chance if they had it in and THEY DID?! WHAT?! PRESSURE! So of course I stood there trying to think of different reasons why we really don't need it...the cost...the additional games that would have to be bought...my husband's addiction...blah blah blah. But all I could see was how happy it would make Chris. He had a tough weekend and I'm sure this will somehow lift his spirits up. So I gave in, and as I sit here typing away, my lovely husband is in the other room playing the wii. :)...Addiction! But guess what? I was back at Target the next day, (yes I live there too) and they already sold out of 58 boxes!!!

2 comments:

Liene Stevens said...

It IS addicting, but so fun! :)

Kimberly Jarman said...

You are going to LOVE it!! I hate video games but really like the WII, I gave in and let my husband get it too, but it is so much fun!